Welcome to the SpokeGuards website.
SpokeGuards is the trading style of Diversity & Equality Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office 59 Park View, Kettering, NN16 9RJ, Registration Number 5803752 and is the owner of this web site.
The terms Web Site Owner, SpokeGuards, us, we or our, refer to Diversity & Equality Ltd.
The terms you, your, yours or visitor refer to a visitor or viewer of our web site.
The use of this website is subject to the following general terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any (direct or implied) warranty or guarantee as to the performance, suitability, reliability, accuracy, or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All information and data is offered as information only and not offered as advice or guidance. Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We reserve the right to change, add to or discontinue without notice any or all aspects of this web site including but not limited to price and delivery times.
- This website contains logos, trade marks and other information which may be registered or unregistered which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Trade marks, either registered or unregistered cannot be used without the prior written permission of us.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- External links to other websites may be offered. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse thewebsite(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). If you would like to exchange links with your web site, please contact us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Great Britain and you agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising.
- We shall not be responsible for and disclaim all liability for (consequential, direct or indirect) any damage, loss, liability, costs or personal injury which may be suffered by you or a third party which may be attributable to access or information taken form this web site. This applies to any and all errors, inaccuracies or omissions of any sort.
- Ownership of the product remains with us until full and final payment has been received and cleared. If payment is not received within the stated payment terms on the invoice, the debt will remain with you (either as an individual, a company or sole trader) and, where relevant, the directors and Company Secretary will remain personally liable.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on debts not received in accordance with the Official Dealing Rate of the Bank of England and the rate provided by the Late Payment of Commercial Debt (Interests) 1998 as applicable from time to time.
- All goods are supplied in line with our Returns Policy.